Fall is in Full Swing!
We hope everyone has settled into their routines and enjoyed the first few months of school. Time has flown by and it's already October, one of our busiest months of the year. We're wrapping up Direct Giving and have exceeded our goal by raising over $8,000! We're also well under way in reaching our goal of 350 PTA memberships so keep those membership forms coming in.
Fall is an exciting time for our students as we start our Washington Walking Club, celebrate Red Ribbon Week, host our first Book Fair of the year and invite everyone to Fall Festival. Here's a list of events and activities for October.
October Events & Activities:
Sign up on Bloomz to keep up to date, click on the flyer below for instructions
Here’s why we work so hard:
- We fund the gap and provide $14,000 in arts instruction and supplies.
- We ensure our students get to participate in field trips by paying $15,000 to cover all of the buses and
- We sponsor educational activities such as the Hour of Code, Washington Learning Garden, and Artfest!
- We provide direct financial support to the Library and Computer Lab.
- We sponsor activities like dances, movie nights, and the walking club to enrich our students lives.
How You Can Help, As Easy a 1, 2, 3:
1. Become a PTA Member help us reach our 350 member goal.
2. Support our 4 Main Fundraisers this year:
Direct Giving - We Reached Our Goal!
Fall Festival - $8,000 Goal in October to fund Field Trips
Read-a-thon - $7,000 Goal in January to fund Field Trips & Library Books
Walk-a-thon - $7,000 Goal in March to fund Arts Instruction
3. Volunteer! Be a true Super Hero and volunteer. Sign-ups are posted in front of the office, on Bloomz, or through your Room Representative.
Hope to see you at the upcoming events!
Washington PTA Executive Board